The Fastest Real Estate Crowdfunding Site in AmericaTM
The relationship Zeus CrowdFunding builds with our Brokers and their clients is very important to us. We want to protect that that relationship and continue to build on to it.
Brokers are compensated for your hard work! To put it simply, unless the broker or borrower agrees otherwise, brokers earn their commission/referral fee once the subject property is closed and funded.
Your client is always your client! Brokers and their borrowers are connected and updated throughout the entire process.
To apply for our broker program, simply fill out and sign the application. We’ll get back to you right away.Start Brokering
Many times, a great real estate deal doesn’t fit into the tiny little boxes on a conventional loan form. At Zeus CrowdFunding, our objective is to fully understand the circumstances and situation behind every transaction, including the borrower’s requirements, the real estate asset, the exit strategy, and more. Armed with all of the facts, we tailor solutions that address the needs of each specific situation.
Here are a few instances when Zeus CrowdFunding is the best financial choice.
You have the ability to earn up to 3% of the loan amount paid directly to you on the Closing HUD, and receive your 1099 at the end of the year. Simple as that!
Our programs are incredibly flexible and can be created to custom fit your borrowers special circumstance. Our crowdfunding specialists are only a phone call away to discuss any scenario and pre-qualify your client within minutes.
That depends on their exit strategy.
If a borrower plans to sell the property, they will need the following:
• Most recent 60 day(s) asset statements (checking, saving, etc.) all pages please.
• Copy photo ID
If a borrower intends to re-finance and hold onto the property they need:
• Most recent 2 years signed tax returns, with all schedules, and with all pages (business and personal if applicable).
• Most recent 30 day(s) paycheck stubs.
• Most recent 60 day(s) asset statements (checking, saving etc.) all pages please.
• Photo ID and SS card.
• Copy of current mortgage statements for all properties owned.
• Copy of current Home Owner’s Insurance Declarations Pages for all the properties owned.
• Fully executed lease agreements for all properties owned.
• Annual property tax bill for all the properties owned.
Referring a client is simple. Create a Broker Account by clicking on START BROKERING and we will connect you and the borrower’s accounts.
Still have questions? Check out the rest of our FAQ’s.Read More